Recurring Cleaning in Washington CT
House Cleaning Performed on Your Schedule: Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Bi-Monthly
Many of the homeowners we work with on a regular basis opt for Monthly House Cleaning Services in Washington, CT. We're regularly cleaning houses, apartments, rentals, offices and condos on a bi-weekly, monthly or bi-monthly basis throughout Washington and neighboring cities & towns.
Our Reoccurring Cleaning Service is available in:
- Litchfield County, CT 06759 to 06798
- Danbury, CT 06810 & 06811
- Bethel, CT 06801
- Ridgefield, CT 06877 & 06879
- Newtown, CT 06482
- Brookfield, CT 06804
- New Milford, CT 06755, 06776 & 06794
We do our best to clean many homes in all of Washington and throughout Litchfield County, Connecticut.
Get your Free Quote by calling us at 860-791-3143 or simply fill out the Cleaning Quote form for a call back.
5 Reasons You Should Have a House Cleaner
- You work 40+ Hour a Week! If you're at a job for 40+ hours on a weekly basis you shouldn't need to go home to your second job, cleaning your house. You work too hard! Let us clean your home on a monthly basis!
- Your kids make a mess! If you've got a family then you know that kids are always making a mess. What if that mess they made was someone else's problem? Our weekly house cleaning service is perfect for busy moms.
- You're a busy professional. Think about how much it costs to have your house cleaned on a regular basis. (give us a call at (860) 791-3143 to find out) Would you work for that hourly wage? Take 20 minutes and do the math - you'll be surprised.
- You plain deserve it. Whether you're a stay at home mom with 4 crazy kids or a work from home father - you deserve to do way less cleaning. Our maids will come in on a weekly basis and handling everything from vacuuming, dishes, laundry or toilet cleaning to washing your windows or tidying up your bedroom.
- You're house is a mess. You haven't done a deep clean on your house in years. Sure you may have toyed around with the idea of getting the swiffer out and dusting off family heirlooms or the ceiling fan, but it's still not done. You always notice that thick layer of dust on top of the fridge when you get something out of the freezer. Trust us, you'll feel so much better when your home gets the deep cleaning it deserves.